Tuesday, March 27, 2012

HTC DESIRE S……..LOOKS IS DECEIVING EI!

It comes to my attention that people now a days are encourage to purchase stuff based from it’s appearance. Well unfortunately, HTC Desire S suffer the opposite. I was able to use this device for a few weeks and I was convince that this device is more than meet the eyes. I must say that it is not as appealing as it looks due to it’s simple design (flat black back cover and a touch of gray with slight aerodynamic design on the side, front panel looks the same with other Smart phone with common 3.7 -inch touch screen with 480 x 800 resolution and four standard buttons.) However, if you are a tech savvy person then HTC Desire S is the ideal phone for your regardless of its looks. I try to bring it to a cellphone pawnshop in order to test its market value and they say I can pawn it for P3,000 pesos (roughly like $74 U.S dollars) and they say they don’t even know this phone. I was amazed because they find it simple as it looks. I have an HTC Magic(white) and they say I can pawn it for P5,000 pesos. What the! phone is much cheaper and specs is much lower. But since it looks like an iPhone and pleasing to human eye, they appraised the device much higher. Well people have their own taste and you cannot judge people by just looking at them in a glimpse. You need to spend more time knowing them. Same goes with HTC Desire S. Once you start browsing the internet, you wont even notice that you are using Smart phone since it acts like a regular desktop or laptop. Navigating from one page to the other is an ease. Opening flash website works fine. Tried HD games and I did not experience any lag or hang time. Works great specially the graphics quality. Wifi connectivity works uninterrupted or even data connection but off course this is dependent with the network (Smart SIM works great for me). It is now cheaper in the market specially if you will buy it at TipidCP.com. P13,000 worth w/ complete package like accessories and other stuff(2nd hand). Not bad!.

No comments: